I deeply appreciate your continued regard for massage and trust in my practice. As with the transmission of any communicable disease, you may be exposed to COVID-19, also known as “Coronavirus,” at any time or in any place. In response to this novel virus, there are a few, not insignificant, changes I will be making to my massage practice. I know there is a wide range of thought in our society regarding how we should handle our present situation, so please reach out with questions. I appreciate hearing your thoughts and perspectives. Given what we know right now about this coronavirus, these are the protocols I will be adopting when I re-open:
- In order for the office space to be as virus-free as possible, I will be disinfecting surfaces and running a HEPA-13 air filtering system between sessions. (HEPA-13 filters are designed to remove viruses, not just dust, pollen etc. Read from MIT News about How to Stop the Flu for more information). The air filtering system will also be running during your session.
- Per VT Dept of Health, if you have symptoms of respiratory illness, I cannot serve you.
- The following form will be part of our intake process, to confirm you are feeling well and understand the risks in this COVID-19 time:
- During the session, we will be wearing face masks and only talking to check in regarding your experience of the bodywork. I look forward to chatting and catching up with you outside if you have time before or after your session.
What’s not new:
- If you are sick, massage is not in anyone’s best interest. There is never a cancellation fee for having to cancel because you are sick.
- My intention is still to give you the best bodywork I can, to help you tune into your body so it can make changes so you can feel more at ease in it.
Some things may feel weird at first in this new era. Thank you in advance for your adaptability. I look forward to continuing our journey together. A votre sante!